Indian Gov. West Bengal Department of Women & Child Development & Social Welfare Govt. of Karnataka, INDIA | News | News | About | MAPS | Address | recruitment | JOB 2020-21 | Officers | Yojana | MSK | Ministry – Commission
West Bengal Department of Women & Child Development & Social Welfare Govt. of Karnataka : The Department work towards the protection, equity and inclusion of populations that have been historically oppressed, neglected or excluded from development based on their gender, age, disability or situation.
This includes children and women, senior citizens, persons with disabilities, transgender persons, homeless persons and persons with drug / alcohol addiction.
The Department’s key responsibilities are the formulation of polices, schemes and programmes that reduce the vulnerability of these disadvantaged sections of society. It acts as a nodal organization ensuring that their basic rights are holistically mainstreamed into the work of other state departments.
Directorate & Wings
Depart. of Directorate of Social Welfare
Show this Link – West Bengal Social Welfare Board
Click here – West Bengal Transgender Development Board
Govt. of West Bengal
Address:Bikash Bhaban 10thFloor
DF Block, Sector 1, Salt Lake City
Pin Code: Kolkata 700091
Phone No: +91-033-23341563
E-Mail Id: [email protected]
Awards and Good practicesKanyashree Prakalpa has received national and international recognition for its design and features of good governance.Awards received
- West Bengal Chief Minister’s Award for Empowerment of Girls, 2014
- National E-governance Award 2014 – 2015 awarded by the Department of –October, 2014
- Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances, Government of India-
- Skoch Award and Order of Merit 2015 for Smart Governance- January, 2015
- Manthan Award for Digital Inclusion for Development (South Asia and Asia Pacific) 2014 under the category E-Women and Empowerment-October/November 2015
- CSI-Nihilent Award, 2014-15-3rd December, 2015
- United Nations WSIS Prize 2016 Champion in e-Government Category (WSIS Action Line C7) -4th May, 2016
- Finalist in Gemtech awards 2016 announced by ITU & UN Women.
The Scheme was appreciated as a good practice at
- The “Girls’ Summit” organized by DFID and UNICEF (London, July 2014)
- Consultation on “Child Marriage and Teenage Pregnancies” organized Tata Institute of Social Sciences (Delhi, March 2015)
- Consultation on “Empowerment of Adolescent Girls” organized by the World Bank (Ranchi, May 2015)
- National Workshop on “Conditional Cash Transfers for Children: Experiences of States in India” organized by NITI Aayog, India (Delhi, December 2015).
- Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Enclave organized by U. S. Consulate & Shakti Vahini (Siliguri, February 2016)
icds head office in kolkata, hashi panja, awtc in west bengal, www wbcdwdsw gov in cv regular, west bengal handicapped department, west bengal junior social welfare service, department of women’s and child development & social welfare west bengal pdf, From, www.wbcdwdsw.gov.in recruitment, department of women’s and child development wb form | Yojana 2020-21 | Policy | Women Safety | Budget Current Year | About us | Contact – Address
Conclusion of World Girls Portal – Celebrity – Women – Actress – Fashion – Life Style | HD Wallpaper – Photo Gallery Latest News & Updates
if you need anything else, or have inquiries, questions you would love us to answer, kindly use the comment box below to reach us. We’ll be updating this page with more updated World Girls Portal Latest News & Update.
You are reading this article via “World Girls Portal“, thank you very much for reading our article. Friends If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.