Why are Kangana Ranaut movies getting flopped since the last few years?: Kanga Ranaut is a good actress, no doubt about it. She has forced her way into the industry with her sheer talent, and since her debut in 2006’s Gangster, it was clear that her superstardom was inevitable. She has a collection of Filmfare and National Film award which can hold its own against anyone in the business.
She’s the most followed Asian woman on Twitter, with a massive following of 20 million people. She is the highest paid female actor in Bollywood, raking in $11 million last year alone, thanks to her Hollywood Film, xXx: Return of Xander Cage and various endorsements.
Lifetime collections of Kangana Ranaut’s last 9 releases
- Dhaakad – 1.55 cr.
- Thalaivi – 1.46 cr.
- Panga – 28.92 cr.
- Judgemental Hai Kya – 33.11 cr.
- Manikarnika – The Queen of Jhansi – 92.19 cr.
- Simran – 17.26 cr.
- Rangoon – 20.68 cr.
- Katti Batti – 24.41 cr.
- I Love NY – 1.54 cr.
What went wrong with Kangana Ranaut’s Dhaakad?
Kangna’s “Dhaakad” film, which was filled with tremendous action sequences, turned out to be a flop because only strong action does not guarantee success.
- Despite receiving mostly positive reviews, the film failed at the box office.
- The opening collection of the film itself is so low that its promotion and trailer failed to attract the audience to the cinema houses.
- Kangna and Arjun Rampal don’t have a fan following like Salman that they can make any film of the baseless foot a hit.
- From beginning to end, the film is very boring and seems completely beyond logic in many places. Also, many scenes are repetitive. The film could have been better had the story and screenplay been taken care of.
- This is the debut film of director Rajneesh Ghai.. in which he has been disappointed only. No work has been done on the story, nor on making the characters strong. The director got so caught up in filling in the action sequences that the script was ignored.
- The performances of Kangana and Divya Dutta are excellent and this time for a change Arjun Rampal has also been successful to a great extent in doing justice to his character. But even all these acting could not save this film.
- The scenes are stretched long enough to establish the character of the villain of Arjun Rampal, which adds to the dullness.
- Amidst the amazing performance, many times you do not understand what is going on in the film. The film seems to deviate from its track in many places.
- The film is boring from the beginning. In the very first scene, Kangana as Agent Agni is seen doing the action, but why she is doing this, what is happening, nothing is understood.
- Written by Rajneesh Rezi Ghai and Reenish Ravindra and Chintan Gandhi, 2 hours and 13 minutes long, the story of this film is weak and cumbersome.
- Shot in Budapest and Madhya Pradesh, the director’s focus is only on cramming and making action scenes where and when.
- The music of the film is given by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy and Dhuvr Ghanekar, which is very weak. Can’t remember a single song from the film.
- There is also a lullaby in the film ‘So Ja Re’.
- The film was released alongside Bhool-Bhulaiya 2 and the success of Bhool-Bhulaiya 1 benefited from its sequel. Due to this also, the film could not get as many viewers as it could get when it was released solo.
Conclusion of World Girls Portal – Celebrity – Women – Actress – Fashion – Life Style | HD Wallpaper – Photo Gallery Latest News & Updates
if you need anything else, or have inquiries, questions you would love us to answer, kindly use the comment box below to reach us. We’ll be updating this page with more updated World Girls Portal Latest News & Update.
You are reading this article via “World Girls Portal“, thank you very much for reading our article. Friends If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.